2nd International Workshop on 5G and Future Wireless Technologies (5GFWT 2017)
- 5G is expected to support 1000x higher mobile data volume and at least 10x end-user data rate.
- It is required to support a wide range of bandwidths.
- It is expected to provide extreme low latency in order to support tactile Internet.
- The number of connected devices is predicted to increase by a factor of 10-100x, thereby bringing in a need to support thousand of devices per access point.
- It is desired to support asynchronous and random network access requirement of the low power M2M devices
- Most importantly, an End-to-End Architecture that allows for a cost- and time-efficient introduction of 5G is needed.
- Novel waveforms for 5G (non-orthogonal and orthogonal)
- New Air interface techniques for 5G
- Flexible RAN architectures and Cloud-RAN
- Low Complexity Massive MIMO systems
- Relaying and range extension techniques
- Interference Mitigation and Interference Management techniques
- Dynamic Spectrum Access and Management
- Efficient techniques for out-of-band radiation reduction
- New coding solutions for small resource blocks
- Advances in synchronization, channel estimation & equalization for multicarrier and wideband single-carrier waveforms
- Software Defined Networks for 5G
- NFV in 5G Networks
- Cognitive Radio in 5G Networks
- Millimetre wave Communication
- Millimetre wave backhaul and access systems
- D2D and M2M Communication
- 5G and advanced wireless technology
- Future mobile wireless technology
Paper submission due: 15 Sep, 2017 11:59PM [Anywhere on Earth] (Hard Dead Line)
Notification due: 25 Sep, 2017
Camera-ready paper: 30 Sep, 2017
All submission should follow the guidelines of ANTS 2017.
Submit your paper at: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23609&track=87379
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera ready format (double column, 10pt font) and must be submitted via EDAS as PDF ﬁles. The manuscripts must be no longer than 6 pages. The Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that violets these formatting rules. Submitted papers must not have been previously published, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The accepted paper will appear in IEEE Xplorer.
Questions about submitting manuscripts or special session related issues can be sent to